Pending A Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by RedPanda, Dec 2, 2016.

1. RedPanda

RedPanda New Member

In-game name and Real Name? (Not your Nickname): KingPandaGFX Adam Marroquin

Age? (You must be 13 to apply.): 13 P.S Haven't fully gone through puberty ;-;

What Languages other than English do you speak?: French

Any previous server bans? (Why, please use detail.): If we talk about servers yes I have been not specifically on DHRPG though. So one day I saw a guy and I guess I made a mean joke and the owner was very a strict owner. So I was banned, I laughed because I honestly just joined the server

Why have you decided to apply? (In Detail): Because this was one of my first Minecraft servers and it is a huge memory to me, I want to be here to help the server grow and populate. I just love to help out and get people to join the server, I want to be a huge part of the community.

How long have you played on DragonHeart RPG?
    (Doesn't have to be exact): 1 year, I was vip on the server then it kept resetting and died out then closed.
    I'm happy to see a rebirth

What timezone do you live in? (Exact): Eastern Timezone

How many hours a day are you on? [Time(s)]: Probably 3 - 5 hours

Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? (Please don't post your skype here, just say 'Yes or no'): Yes

Do you have any experience with server Moderation? (Explain in Detail): I have been moderator on many servers that have closed down, I would love to give proof but I can't really so i'll give a head to toe explanation
    I have been helper on DHRPG in 2013 and I loved it, it was my first time being helper and I didn't really know much. Let's go up 2 years, I started getting into Minecraft servers again and I enjoyed helping people and after a while I got used to the commands I had to do when I had to punish someone. Overall over the years I've had tons of experience as a moderator and I have a good knowledge of commands

Had any name changes? (Use the Link):
    -Use https://namemc.com/ and copy it after you type your username in.

What makes you stand out what and motivates you to be staff? (In Detail) The thing that motivates me to be staff member is being able to help others and help out the community in general. I think of myself as a helpful and noticeable person and I like to notice others especially if they are being bothered or bullied
    I consider myself chill and happy but I can get pretty serious some times ya know.

What does being a staff member mean to you? (500 word essay) This is what being a staff member means to me.
    Some people take staff members as joke and some staff members become corrupt and try to act high and mighty to smaller ranks just because they have more permissions than them, that is what pisses me off and motivates me to stop hackers spammers advertisers and of course corrupt people. I like to help and people don't understand that. Anyways i'm getting off topic
    Being staff member makes me feel apart of the server and like a angel that can help anyone. I understand that staff takes a lot and I mean a lot of maturity you can't be some slacker and get the job, I consider myself fit for the job and very mature, I can't handle non mature staff members and I take it pretty seriously even if i'm a chill guy. I'm not much a slacker but I am chill so if you think i'm slacking I am probably on the forums. I got of topic again .-.
    Well I think this is 500
    Thanks for reading my app.

2. atank

atank New Member

Good app, However, please don't mention personal issues involving puberty e.e
    I think I'm going to go vomit now.

3. John xFireFist

John xFireFist New Member

4. MRJSN

MRJSN MR.

We will look further into this application, for now just relax. :)

5. atank

atank New Member

I have this guy on discord, Somewhere >_> But I can verify he is user friendly