Fishot's Application

Discussion in 'Staff Apps' started by fishot, Jun 22, 2014.

1. fishot

fishot New Member

When Applying For Any Kind Of Staff Use This!

Name (First And Last) :Chance wylie
    Ingame Name (Case Sensitive) :fishot
    What Position Are You Applying For?Nh
    Time Playing The Server :3 years
    Time Playing Minecraft :4 years
    Do you have any medical conditions we should know about?Nope
    How often can you play per day?2 to 3 hours
    Why should we consider your application?Moderator (3 timer)Donator (4 timer) (on this server)
    What makes you stand out? Most of the people know me on this server and I have donated and been staff so many times
    What motivates you to be staff? The heart of the people and the respect I will treat this server like my very own
    What does being a staff member mean to you? How are you going to treat it? Treat it Non abusive mature etc. If a higher ranked staff has a word it goes(400 Word Minimum.)The first time i have starter this server I was suprised by the amount of architecture on this server and the popularity. This was the second time I heard of heroes. The server is amazing with the great and perfect staff it is the only server I saw that can go through 2 ddos attacks. The server started with me when I was with RaptorHunter92 and his friends they had a passion for this server. We would always try to stay the longest in the Mob Arena. All of us were Dragoon. One match I loved this server so much I donated and I played it a lot more during the summer. Soon after that i applied for a rank and I got the rank NH. (Nh was pretty op back then since it got kick). The server meant so much to me but it soon shutdown for a while. After the reset the map was reset me and other of the Lancerswe built a base on top of a mountain it was a great castle pretty much unraidable but that soon proved wrong and we got raided a few weeks later.(which was good considered there was 100-200 people on + heroes. The server had pros and cons but, I will help to get those players on and show them a great deal of respect. The server came to a stop for a long time and all the players started to leave shortly after and became to the amount of players we see today. I can also be a good builder I was the builder rank around when Icemen was the owner and he taught me his building techniques and skills to help me become a better builder and when I became mod for the first time he taught me how to use worldguard/worldedit properly and how to be very respectful to the players. This server showed me my whole life basically I've see the tops and bottoms to the server the server changes a lot mostly for the better. The time pacmandoesmc was around I didn't much about him but, I know he was great friends with starfish and later I became great friends with Pacman and we would play on other servers with Starfish. The reason I was off so long was because the computer I have now broke and was finished 2 days before and as soon as I got my computer fixed I check DHRPG and that is how I am playing now. I hope all my buddies liked this and will vouch for me -fishot Old Moderator Of Dhrpg. (I used the word counter online and this is 436 words plus this message)

2. HighpaqGER

HighpaqGER New Member

Re: Nh Application

Vouch

3. TNTMASTER2001

TNTMASTER2001 New Member

Re: Nh Application

Vouch

4. fishot

fishot New Member

thx

5. xXKareemXx

xXKareemXx New Member

He would suck as a NH and we dont need any more staff for all we know he could be as corrupt as all of the other staff.

6. battle00333

battle00333 Member

Not to mention we got enough inactive staff as it is

7. fishot

fishot New Member

I would suck? I have been mod 3 times on this server and never demoted because of abuse. The reason I would get demoted would be because of the staff resets and Im never inactive

8. battle00333

battle00333 Member

Are you sure you got demoted all 3 times because we reset? We only reset the staff ranks once this year... and that was on The 2nd of May. you've been demoted more than once this year.

9. fishot

fishot New Member

If I was demoted I would know about. I have never been inactive because I treat it as a job. I never got any complaints except for kona's. but I didn't get banned for that nor in trouble because the whole staff new it was bullshit and it was

10. battle00333

battle00333 Member

I never said you were inactive, I said you being demoted all 3 times because of staff reset is Impossible as theres only been 1 reset this year.

11. fishot

fishot New Member

I was never demoted ask sev, yug or pac all of them know I was never demoted on this server. the only one who got demoted was you from your dev spot

12. xXKareemXx

xXKareemXx New Member

Fishot, I can see you abusing your powers.

13. fishot

fishot New Member

I dont see that vision because I never done it before I was a Builder,Nh,Mod,etc

14. battle00333

battle00333 Member

Thats your problem right there, you don't see that nor understand why someone could possibly think of you abusing just because you yourself doesn't see it.

Well I got some news for ya, If you can't see why someone would think of yourself as not being a good staff, then you shouldn't become one either. If you want to be a staff, you can't look at everything you do from a staff's perspective. Just because what you do is with good intentions, Doesn't mean it doesn't harm anyone.

15. StealthAfroman8

StealthAfroman8 New Member

Dear lord smh....battle calm down lol and kareem, you of all people should not be accusing people of possibly abusing in the future. I can not say that I have personally seen you moderate or be a staff member fish, but I happily vouch and hope you make it as a member of DHRPG staff. You seem dedicated and fair. Both are attributes our family of staff needs.