Pac banned me again Beat_the_Creeper

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Beat_the_Creeper, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Beat_the_Creeper

Beat_the_Creeper New Member

NAME: Beat_the_Creeper
    REASON FOR BEING BANNED: Pac Intimidated me into disrespecting him by first asking me if I wanted to join his faction. Then I said yes, Then he said sorry I don't like combat tping losers who (I forgot the rest) Then I said "Sorry I don't like people who use 3 year old tactics such as unbanning to kill and ban again. Then he banned me for staff disrespect (I mind you NO WARNING).
    PEOPLE INVOLVED: Beat_the_Creeper, Pacmandoesmc
    DATE: 6/(?)/2014

Thanks, Beat_the_Creeper

2. battle00333

battle00333 Member

You were NOT 'intimidated' into disrespecting him; you did it of your own free will because YOU simply couldn't resist barking back at him to feel better about yourself. it was Those kind of actions that got you banned, and it is those type of choices that creates bullying.

I vouch for Beat_The_Creeper Staying BANNED

3. Beat_the_Creeper

So if an admin insults you, would you not defend yourself?
    and why?

4. battle00333

battle00333 Member

And thats the extent of your train of though; Theres a difference between talking back, and defending yourself, Which you appearently have misunderstood.

If we relate it to combat, Talking back is the same as counter-Attacking the 'opponent' Whilst Defending is simply that you let the 'opponent' Attack you, but you Defend yourself so that it has no visible impact. Even though Counter-attacking is also a way of defending yourself, its the opposite of what you want to do, because Counter-attacking means being hostile in return while defending means being passive
    Although very similiar; Counter-attack and Counterattack isnt the same thing. The first one means to respond to the opponents attack with an attack of your own, the latter means to attack the enemy after defending against an attack; for example how you would respond to a faction's attempt to raid you, by launching a raid on them afterwards.

back on subject; every person has their own way of 'defending' against an insult; Someone 'counter-attack' which is always the wrong thing to do. Some counterattack through PvP & Raiding as I mentioned above. Whilst the rest just 'defends' against the insult which can mean different things, for example just ignoring it. the best thing to though is to admit to your own mistakes; If someone talks down on you because you broke a rule, Be honest about it; admit that you were wrong and that you took the consequences for it.

When it comes to me, I do all three, I Defend, counter-Attack And Counterattack at the same time, Im not going to explain in detail how, thats my little secret :)

This way the 'opponent' doesn't really have any means of further insulting you because you already prooved that he's right by admitting to that you were wrong, Unless he intends to harass you, in which case makes it as simple as take a screenshot, grabbing a log file from the .minecraft folder and post it on the forums and let it sort by itself

5. Beat_the_Creeper

I was already banned for combat logging and made an appeal